- To have completed a vaccination program (2 doses), which must be validated at mevacuno.gob.cl before entering Chile. Here, travelers will request the validation and learn when it will be approved. The vaccination approval period will be informed to the traveler at the time of making the request, procedure that may take up to 30 calendar days. Children under the age of 6 and non-resident foreigners who comply with one or more of the special requirements in Decree 102 of the Ministry of the Interior may enter without a complete vaccination program.
- Negative PCR taken 72 hours before boarding. In flights with stopovers, the last boarding point is considered. In case of entering by land, it cannot be older than 72 hours from the taking of the sample. This requirement is for every person over the age of 2.
- Complete the “Traveler’s Affidavit” form online up to 48 hours before boarding, where you will provide contact, health, and travel information. This form will provide a QR code as a means of verification and is available at www.c19.cl
- Have health insurance with a minimum coverage of USD 30,000 that includes coverage for any expenses arising from Covid-19.
- A PCR or antigen test shall be randomly done at the point of entry into Chile. Those who undergo the PCR test shall quarantine until a negative test result is obtained, while those who undergo the antigen test shall wait for the result at the point of entry.
Travelers with questions or problems regarding the Mobility Pass should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For specific questions, the Ministry of Health’s hotline is available at 600-360-7777. The Ministry of Tourism answers questions at 600 600 6066 or by email at email@example.com.
Updated the day 9 March, 2022.